Fifteen Consultants and Researchers graduate from 2015 InterSearch Academy
InterSearch Worldwide, a leading global executive search organization operating in more than 50 countries, has announced that 15 executive search consultants and researchers from 11 countries have graduated from the 11th InterSearch Academy International Training Program in Dubai.
Through a series of presentation and workshops, this year’s group of aspiring retained search executives used their time at the InterSearch Academy to focus on knowledge sharing using new search technologies and social media, multicultural and cross-border assignments management, worldwide quality standards, and sharing of best practices.
The 2015 InterSearch Academy graduates are:
- Sultan Ahmed of InterSearch Middle East (Dubai)
- Doralisa Bujtar of Euren InterSearch (Italy)
- Michel Corrado of InterSearch Middle East (Oman)
- Nicholas Harvey of InterSearch Middle East (Dubai)
- Jane Li of ZW HR Consulting (China)
- Rajashree Murthy of Spearhead InterSearch (India)
- Heitor Peixoto of STATO (Brazil)
- Cristina Popa-Bochis of Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger Romania (Romania)
- Anna Samih of InterSearch Middle East (Dubai)
- Christiane Schuster of InterSearch Executive Consultants GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Sanjana Singh of InterSearch Middle East (Oman)
- Alla Sklyar of Personnel InterSearch Ukraine (Ukraine)
- Agnieszka Skowronska of CTER (Poland)
- Michal Strecok of Dr.Pendl & Dr.Piswanger Management Consulting (Slovakia)
- George Varghese of InterSearch Middle East (Dubai)
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously. We don't like spam.